Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He Provides!


I'm not sure I could imagine a more crazy, busy, awesome Summer if I tried! God has been so gracious to me over these past few months as I have been able to travel to Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic to spread the gospel and serve in His name. I have one more trip coming up. We leave for Montenegro in 2 days ( I can't believe it is already here)! Our team will travel to Eastern Europe spending time in Germany, Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. We will be teaching English and Art to youth in the city of Nicsik, Montenegro.
This will be my first time doing missions work somewhere besides Central America so I am really excited to be able to experience working with a totally different people group!

Thank you to all of those who have supported me through prayer and/or financially. Through His grace both of my trips to Costa Rica and The DR have been fully paid for. Praise the Lord!!

That being said I still have about $2,000 to raise for the Montenegro trip.

I realize that I probably missed a lot of people when I sent out support letters ( considering the year we live in finding someone's mailing address is way more challenging than finding their email address!).

If you feel lead you may send a check to :

3733 Carisbrooke Dr.
Hoover, AL 35226

Make checks payable to SMIC (Shades Mountain Independent Church)
and designate it for Rachel Jones


More than anything I want to ask you for your prayers. Money is a small part of this trip and our entire team is in need of much prayer. The Bible says that the prayers of the righteous really make a difference. I am counting on that!!

Thanks again for all of your support and prayers!

What a privilege that He allows us to be His hands and feet!

For His fame and renown,
Rachel

OH and here is a link to some photos that I took in the Dominican Republic
Dominican Photos

No comments: