Monday, June 16, 2008

whew

So I know it's been a long time since a post...sorry... but life exploded a little bit the last of May/ 1st of June... just got back from Boston a week ago...I helped move two of my best friends in the whole world up to Gloucester... a quaint little fishing town north of Boston. Josh is going to seminary at Gordon Conwell and Amanda is going to be an awesome nanny for a couple of kids in Hamilton. I'm so excited for them but I miss them terribly. Boston was awesome though... I could live there... and today I would live anywhere where the temp is below 94 degrees.. I hate Alabama summers...with a passion. Ugh. Anyways camp started last week as well.. I really didn't think I'd be working there again this summer... but its clear this is where God wanted me so I am excited about it thats for sure. I have enjoyed it thus far... not too stressful... yet... but Cheer camp is this week so Heather will be gone which could bring the stress in one giant tsunami. We will see...college group beach trip is this weekend then we leave for Dominican in less than 3 weeks... wow... crazy. I am so excited about that though... I've become complacent these days.. I need a jolt of reality...people are suffering and people are dying every day with out hearing the gospel... I need to think of that more often these days... selfishness is creeping in... prayers are needed. When time is valuable and free time is a rare find... why is it that my time with the Lord is the first thing to go... usually at least... I frustrate myself..PTL his grace is enough...that doesn't give me an excuse to slack all the more... but it carries a demand to "jump on it" if you will :) and get over myself and spend more time soaking in the Word and the presence of my Savior. For His names' sake.

Well that is life in a nutshell right now... check out Boston pics on my site:
Beyondbordersphotography.blogspot.com

adios y hasta luego

No comments: