Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Great Debate

ok so I need opinions.... this time of year I always have the same great debate...and those of you who know me well are laughing right now because every time I said, "this year I won't do it" you always said, in wisdom, "whatever Rachel."

So my hair. Praise the Lord for it, but it drives me crazy. I am convinced that I may have the most difficult hair of anyone on this planet earth. I love it long, I do, but it is just a pain and I end up wearing it in a wet blob on the back of my head. The humidity hates me and I hate the humidity. It makes for a hair mess.

So here it is... keep it growing and see how long I can stand it. i know that when it gets about 8 inches longer I will probably like it, but that will take like a year...so my other option is:

SHORT.

CUT.

hmm...

but I have made the mistake before of getting it cut semi-short and then it is just as much of a pain as before...only now I can't pull it up in a pony tail... so I am going to need a cut that takes about 10 minutes to dry and straighten- and oh did I mention how thick my hair is... yeah there are no words to describe how thick it is... so thinning will be in order as well.

SO I am in the great debate.

Cut... no cut..hmm

what do you think? Here is what I am thinking...


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck! I always have hair frustration in November. That's the month that hates my hair. I made it thru this Nov without doing anything drastic, but I still want to.
Go for it!

Samantha said...

I like the picture you posted and I like it longer. If humidity is a problem, you could try a thermal straightener at the salon. They are more expensive, but work so great! I want Elisabeth to do it again. You will look great with any cut!

Ann Marie said...

I love the cut..is that Kelly Pickler?
I just dont know what your hair will do with that cut, since it is so thick!
I say take the pic into the salon and see what they reccommend.