Friday, February 6, 2009

Life in 10

1) 60 66 68 68 67 70 64... those are the highs for the next 7 days... Hallelujah

2) I am volunteering at the Passion City Church launch in ATL in a week and so very excited...check it out... passioncitychurch

3) I graduate in 89 days. PTL

4) UAB is wanting to buy/use some of my photos I have been taking for a class...now to figure out licensing...but exciting news

5) I decided not to paint my office...no time...so it will stay two-toned...now to buy curtains...hang pictures and order prints

6) I talked with sweet girl at UAB today who has decided to major in ATHRO because she wants to do missions and wants to have lunch next week...what a good opportunity

7) The Lord is teaching me patience...especially lately...but has also shown me that a desire for change doen not always signify dissatisfaction

8) My nose ring decided to take a trip down the sink at 11pm last night...so...in my exhaustion...I made an emergency trip to Walmart for a new one...had a good talk with God on the way so it was totally worth it.

9) I miss my dear friends Josh and Amanda so so much and cannot wait to see them next month....maybe even twice

10) I found my favorite scarf...and have worn it everday this week.

No comments: