Sunday, January 10, 2010

And back to square uno

For those 2 of you who read my blog you probably know that God provided an awesome job for me being a home manager for a family in Atlanta! I had recently been re-evaluating and praying hard about whether God wanted me to stay in Atlanta and just asked that if He wanted me to stay, that He would provide a job for me... and He pretty much laid one in my lap that week! The way He worked out the details just blew my mind and was clear evidence that He wanted me to stay.

Yesterday I received and email from the family saying that Kim, the wife, lost her job on Friday and that they didn't think they were going to be able to hire me anymore. Talk about disappointing! I will get a definite yes or no from them tomorrow after Kim goes into the office and finds out about relocation. I must say it doesn't look hopeful.

All that to say please pray for me if you get a chance. I need direction. Very badly! I also need some open doors... and quick! I know that God provided that job for me and I have no idea why He took it away, but it's not my job to figure out the plan of God... I'm just here to walk through the doors He opens. I know He has something better He wants me to do... and I am beyond excited to find out what that may be!

BUT

that very well may mean moving back to Birmingham. Which is a bitter-sweet thought and something that I just don't think is what I am supposed to do! I feel very called to Atlanta and have had that calling confirmed many times... so I'm just praying for His will to be done and whatever that means I know He will give me the strength to do it!

I appreciate your prayers so very much! They are felt trust me. He is in control and I am resting in that!

No comments: