Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Fall. It's Film.

So I am super bad at this blogging thing, but this post will be the start of my awesome blogingness (word? possibly?) I am making a big jump in my career....one that will hopefully give me a boost into a new realm of the world of photography...

film.

I have started shooting a little bit of film and have fallen head over heals in love. Now I can't stop! I just recently purchased one of these from my good friend Stephen in NY. Cannot wait to try it out!

Until then I've been playing wiht a few film cameras that I already own but haven't had a clue what to do with.
These were shot on an old Canon Rebel 35mm... love the colors






These were shot on an old Kodak Brownie (Think way way back). I bought it for 4 dollars at a junk store because they thought it didn't work.




So needless to say I am super excited about diving into the world of film. There is just something special about it. I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll learn.

No comments: