Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE DR

So I am all packed... and it is only 10:42pm.... pretty much a small miracle. Nevertheless it is all in there... i hope... and hopefully weighing in at less than 50 pounds to avoid the oh so annoying airline bag weight fee thing...we will see. But I cannot believe it is here... I leave for The Dominican Republic in about 36 hours. I am beyond myself excited. I don't feel ready though. Like I don't feel like I have prepared my heart to go... if that is even possible. I am so excited to see God work though.... He doesn't need me to do anything but He has blessed me with this opportunity to go see His hand move in such a depraved and poor place... oh man I am blessed. Keep us in your prayers while we are gone. We will be tired. We will be drained. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally. So say a prayer when you think about it. I will be back 7/11 (My Bday :)) Hope you all have a wonderful week. And I hope camp runs smoothly... I have no worries :)
Much Love. God is so good.
+Rach

2 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

We'll be praying for you! You are going to have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Ann Marie said...

love you Rach! :)