Sunday, March 15, 2009

A gift from me-

The first five people to respond to this post (from my blog and/or here) will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for YOU.
- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made my own two hands.
- It might be a mix CD, a knitted scarf, stack of cards, a poem, baked goods, an original photograph....the possibilites are infinite.

In return, all you need to do is post this on your blog or facebook and make 5 things for 5 other people. Easy as pie....

one

two

three...

GO

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Oh! fun! Why has no one responded???
I'll do it! It's kinda like "Pay it Forward"....
and i really like making handmade things for people, and those are usually the gifts I treasure the most!

Ann Marie said...

so, no one is commenting on my post for this either...I guess we'll just have to make something for each other!

wendy said...

is this one of those post it things? like copy & paste?