Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow

Yes. It happened. It snowed in Alabama. In March. A miracle. I know. There are approximately 8,974 Facebook Albums entitled snow. This is just not okay. So I wanted to post a few of my favorite photos from the snowy day in the south here on my blog. There is just something about snow. It holds a special place in my heart. It is one of my favorite things in life. It reminds me of the Lord and of how as messed up as I was he made me white as snow and covered all of my imperfections and sins. Hallelujah! He has found me!
















9 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

Beautiful pictures! You do such a great job!

Rachel said...

You got fabulous pictures of course, which I knew you would! Great job.

Peyton said...

this does not help me rachel. i still hate my life. thank you.

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are literally breath-taking - as I knew they would be.

And my FB album is not just titled "snow". It's titled "Snow-Amy Beth's first!" So there. : )

Ann Marie said...

yeah! i named MY FB album "Blizzard of 2009"! so, there.

RDJones said...

OH Peyton... you should have driven up! I warned you early enough.. like 6 am! Sorry you missed it though. and I didn't mean that every album was entitled "snow" but that there were a lot of albums with snow pics in them :)

Peyton said...

i thought about it. but i teach a little kids class on sundays.

oh yeah and my snow album name was....oh wait! i didnt HAVE one!!!

yes. i will stay bitter for the rest of my life.

Mrs. Butler said...

and I like these pics better than ALL of the 8,974 albums i've seen on facebook LOL :)

RDJones said...

Oh Thanks you guys!