Tuesday, March 10, 2009

well

I find it funny that my last post was pictures of the snow we had here a couple of weekends ago. Today it was 83 degrees.

I am on Spring Break.

It doesn't really feel like Spring Break though bc I have to work and write a ten page paper plus I have about 3 tests the week I get back from Spring Break. aka. Bummer.

I am going to Atlanta twice next week. I don't hate it.

I drove around with my windows down all day and I loved it.

Somehow I have lost a love for coffee...as in straight up coffee...and have become a chai snob. Hmm.

The house (my great Aunts that I own) went on the market Wednesday. Pray for a buyer!

I just got lost in FaceBook World...I hate when that happens.

The Lord is teaching me A LOT lately. I love it.

I am looking for some opportunities to travel this summer (if the house sells). Any Ideas?

Well it is past my bedtime... yes it is 9:42.

Peace yo.

1 comment:

Peyton said...

me and you. africa bebeh.