Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tragedy

Even in the midst of tragedy He is good... hurting for the Chapman family. Read the link for the full story of Christian singer and songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman's tragic death of his 5 year old daughter. She was hit in their driveway by an SUV driven by her older brother. I can't imagine the pain this family, especially the brother, must be feeling, but I must say that I am certainly glad that they have the one true Rock to stand on... may God's name become famous through this... otherwise it truly will be a tragedy.

1 comment:

Amanda Leigh said...

I cried in the Gym Thursday Morning working out when I saw the news...they said it so casually you know because he is a christian.......OH That family. I love them and their story...God be with them in their weakness...