Monday, May 26, 2008

Whew

Well today was a much needed break for me. We got to spend the day at the lake... chillaxin if you will...I have been sick for the past week and I just could not feel better all weekend. I have just been exhausted more than anything... and coughing.. boo.. but nevertheless the sun did me good... and I am a little..okay a lot sunburned! Oh well as long as its okay by the wedding this weekend! Woop Woop! But this week will prove to be good I think.. last day of May Term tomorrow and finals on Wednesday.... thankkkkkk goodness! then wedding on Saturday, camp training at the lake on Sunday-Monday, class starts Monday, regular camp training through Friday, Heather's Birthday Friday, leave for Boston with Josh and Amanda on Saturday, fly home Tuesday, then Camp Wednesday!
My goooooodness.
I am excited though... and I am excited to see where God takes us this summer... because all of these are my plans... but He may have different ones.. and I am more than cool with that.
I'm listening to the Passion Podcast right now... I am so excited for them and their World Tour. I can't believe 3 stops are already down. I feel like they should be heading off in like a month not almost having a month down... crazy! I love this ministry though... they are so Jesus centered...which is hard to find these days... but I love them and I am excited they are getting to be tools used to spread the fame of Jesus around the world. But Louie talked a little bit about the cost of making the Name famous...mailnly in reference to the Chapman's trail right now with the death of their little girl... he(Louie) made an awesome point...we are usually okay with making the Name of Jesus famous when it's on our terms... but in reality the fame of Jesus is not on our terms... it is on His... no matter what it takes...
Praying for the Lord to fulfill his purpose in my life (Psalm 138) not on my terms.

No comments: