Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm in Renaissance history... thats why I am blogging so much

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1) in 5th grade
2) living with my Aunt for the most part
3) at Trinity united methodist church

Five things on my to-do list today

1)Turn in a Nationalism paper
2)take a geography quiz
3)collect some towels for Passion
4)Pack for Women's Retreat
5)Go to the apt. and pack a little more

Snacks I enjoy
1) Can starbucks count?
2) Sour Patch Kids
3) Salt and Vinegar chips
4) Andes Mints
5) Choc. Chip muffins

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Dig enough wells in Africa to give all the villages clean water for life
2) Support all of the missionaries that SMI can't afford to support now
3) Pay off my moms debt
4) Travel... A LOT
5) Buy an SUV
6) Pay off SMIC's debt... if they have any
7) Pay for Bible translations for all the remaining languages with out the Bible in their language


Five of my bad habits... oh goodness
1) being on the computer too long
2) Sleeping too late
3) eating too much
4) not working out
5) listening to music too often

Five places I have lived
1) 1056 Ivy Hills Cr Hoover
2) 3733 Carisbrooke hoover
3) 1506 8th street Ttown
4) 702 17th ave Ttown
5) The Downs- Tuscaloosa

Five jobs I've had
1) Aeropostale
2) Manager at Bath and Body
3) Camp Straight Street Counselor
4) Camp Financial Administrator
5) Nanny

No comments: