Thursday, April 24, 2008

thoughts

Sitting in the palm of Your hand
My only Father, my maker the strong one who sees
As is Your name so is Your praise
For such a God is Thee

Our God forever and ever
He will guide us until death
I have nothing to bring but a broke spirit
Desperate for the next breath

Revive in my soul the burden for the lost
Help me not forget the cost


To do what I can to honor Your name
Your glory honor renown and fame

The desire of my soul
It's Your way or mine
It can't be both lest I find
An empty hope in the things I see
I lay it all down at Your feet

Your mercy cannot rest on a restless heart
How do I quiet the sound
Of spirit versus Spirit inside this flesh
May Your mighty voice pour down

Revive in my soul the burden for the lost
Help me to not forget the cost



No comments: