Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayer

Please pray for me if you think about it.. I have a lot... A LOT... of decisions to make right now and nothing is seeming to be clear cut...I have to prioritize and I can't for the life of me seem to decided what's important... it's all for God thats not the issue.. He is obviously number 1 in all decisions... the tough part is none of these decisions are rights or wrongs... so I am battling being overwhelmed... and I usually thrive in these busy times... just not right now for some reason... so just send a prayer up for me if you think about it... greatly appreciated. He is Sovereign and I'm in good hands... thank goodness.
Searching for His voice.
RJ

1 comment:

Erica Shepherd said...

Rachel,
You were lifted up in prayer this afternoon. I hope that soon you will have clarity. Just guard yourself against getting too bogged down in decisions and losing sight of WHO and WHAT really matters. =)