Thursday, August 28, 2008

and it continues

so here is what happened in my day since I wrote the last blog at 3:00....what a day indeed

walk 2 miles back to my car
thought parking under a tree in the shade was a good idea... until every single little berry thing made it from the the tree to my car and even through the crack i left in the window so my car wouldn't bake... seeing as how the high was like 98 today
get in my car... get hit by a dude in a big black truck
get out... he says sorry.... no damage.... moving on
meet a homeless man in the park... asks me if I'm a scorpio
Asks me to take his picture....okay
total number of wrecks I almost had on the way home (i'm talking less than 6 inches away from my car)... 5


all in all it was a good day... honest.
Can't let the little things get to you
It'd be a rough life if you did

 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I understand. It's amazing how BAD a bad day can get - isn't it?? Craziness. Hope today is better!!!