Thursday, August 28, 2008

what a day

Alarm malfunction
Shampooed my hair twice... thought it was the conditioner
Hooray for cereal for breakfast.... no milk
Look for parking... wasp flies in car window
Parking? yeah 2 miles away from my building
Half way to my building... forgot something in the car...
Back to the car... 2 miles to go
Cranberry Scone... I get a blueberry one...I don't mind
Guys cell phone rings in class... he answers... in class... really?
History class (which attendance is optional but i thought well I should go learn something)... already seen the movie
Get in the elevator at Juan's apt... dog pee
Elevator doors shut... elevator will not move
Panic
Stairs... 4th floor
back to class... Egyptian documentary... joy

I'm looking forward to the rest of the day. In spite of it all I've had a good day... glad that joy isn't based on circumstances.

No comments: