Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Brightness

So blogs will be more frequent these days since I am now in class from 11-315 straight on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Charlie Hall released his new album last Tuesday "The Birght Sadness"
Go get it.
It is awesome.

My Brightness (track 4) is my favorite.
Here are the lyrics.
Enjoy.

well, i've been hit from every corner. i've been thrown from side to side
and i'm cracked up on the inside so i come to You for life

your presence always heals me, so i want to drink it in
and you know where i am going, God, you know where i've been

and your love is like a rock when i'm spinning
your love is like a rock when i'm spinning
your love is like a rock when i'm spinning around

yesterday i felt so angry, and today i'm insecure
and i hate it that i wrestle with the God that i adore

i know less about you but my heart loves you so much more
you're the bright in my sadness. you're my brightness.

i wish this thing could pass from me, but i'm wanting what you want.
so bring me high or bring me low, just hold me in your love.

No comments: