Wednesday, September 17, 2008

an eye for an eye

So do you ever have one of those days where you just make awkward eye contact with a LOT of people? Well I am having one... I don't mind!

We are watching a documentary on Stonehenge right now... I mean really... this is a very very big waste of my time. I mean who cares about a bunch of rocks that were created for sun worship... not I!

I am a little stressed about this booki review I have coming up. I don't think I'm going to do very well on it.... and I don't care about the topic so boo on that!

Newks was good today for lunch!

I made a 61 on my history test... I studied too... what can you do.

I have to write a short story for my final project for creative writing. I was thinking about doing a modern day fiction of Hosea? Any ideas?

OH it IS my lucky day... the role got passed around early... I'm outta heya!

No comments: