Thursday, September 11, 2008

good

So i got to work a little early this morning cause I had to drop off Marli and Kaelyn by 7:50 for school. I am keeping them while Jason and Michelle are at staff retreat. It's been a blast! I'm going to love being a mom.

But anyways this morning I spent the extra 30 minutes I had before work in the sanctuary.
I love being in there when no one is there.
I love it more when we are all prasing God on Sunday morning, but there is something special when you can escape for a minute and just sit in there early in the morning as the light peaks through the 10 foot windows. mmm.

So I was sitting there talking to God, thinking about how much he has blessed me.

I was looking around that church thinking about how much they have been a family to me over the past few years. I love it.
I get to live with the best family ever.
I get paid to work at a church.
I have a car to drive.
I have a back-up computer... as slow as it may be.
I have had all of college paid for.
and the list goes on and on.

but then came the sweetes part of my morning.

I realized I am loved by the King.
If he were to take all of the above away... and then some.
He chose me.
There will never be a time in my life when I cannot say... I am so blessed by God.

Now that is truly a blessing.

God's blessing are good.
But He is better.
I love it.

No comments: