Monday, September 22, 2008








So in keeping with my thematical day blogs i decided on Tuesday Tune... but I got way to excited about this one to wait until Tuesday so happy early Tuesday Tune...my new favorite song.


Your Love is Strong by Jon Foreman


Heavenly Father

You always amaze me

Let Your kingdom come in my world

And in my life


Give me the food I need

To live through today

Forgive me as I forgive

The people that wrong me


Lead me far from temptation


Deliver me from the evil one


I look out the window

The birds are composing

Not a note is out of tune

Or out of place

I walk to the meadow

And stare at the flowers

Better dressed than any girl

On her wedding day


So why should I worry?

Why do I freak out?

God knows what I need

You know what I need!


Your love is

Your love is

Your love is strong


The kingdom of the heavens

Is now advancingInvade my heart

Invade this broken town

The kingdom of the heavens

Is buried treasure

Would you sell yourself

To buy the one you've found

Two things you told me

That you are strong

And you love me

Yes, you love me


Your love is

Your love is

Your love is strong



Our God in Heaven

Hallowed be Thy name

Above all names

Your kingdom come

Your will be done

On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us, today, our daily bread

Forgive us weary sinners

Keep us far from our vices

And deliver us from these prisons

No comments: