Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I surrender...25 things about me

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I don't think I am going to be think of 25 things

2. I am a child of God.

3. I am a photographer.

4. I love to travel...especially randomly and spur of the moment...My sophomore year of college I decided to go to Spain...by myself...to meet a friend who was studying abroad. I left that week.

5. I am allergic to raw apples, cherries, carrots, and pears. I can eat baked ones though.

6. I am an Anthropology and History major...and very ready to graduate in 12 weeks.

7. I don't really like Taylor Swift's music...except for one song...Love Story.

8. I am allergic to horses but I love them...PTL for Benadryl.

9. I have this weird ability to remember numbers and dates...however I am terrible at Math. I can remember most people's birthday though.. it freaks people out sometimes.

10. I love music and all that it entails.

11. I don't really like chocolate all that much...some kinds are ok... I do like brownies though...no chocolate cake however.

12. I was a manager at bath and body works last year.

13.I love to snow ski...and snow in general.

14. I like to watch sports, especially football, basketball and baseball. No soccer please :)

15. I used to play volleyball and softball in high school. and I was a cheerleader. Crazy I know.

16. I would love to work for a missions agency or something non-profit and take photographs all over the world.

17. Top 3 places I want to visit: Israel, Tokyo, Anywhere in Africa

18. I really like to cook and clean. Once again...odd I know.

19. New England is one of my favorite places in the whole world...along with NYC.

20. Texas haunts me...never been there but it is always around me...everywhere...all the time. Prime example..I am driving home from tuscaloosa (35 minute drive) and I see 47 cars with texas tags...that is abnormal. Or sitting at a red light in vestavia and I look over and there is a truck with the word AUSTIN painted in huge blue letters on the side of it. Thats it... just AUSTIN.. no company name or number. I surrender to the texas.

21. I think people are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Photography has helped me see that.

22. I have a nose ring.

23. I am getting a tatoo...just not sure what to get yet.

24. I really like change...new places...hair colors...furniture arrangement...whatever :)

25. I cannot think of the last time I was in my house for 24 hours at once. Even when I am sick I am on the go.

Well there it is...complete randomness...tag... you're it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love math (as an accountant) but am terrible at remembering numbers.
I guess the opposite relationship just "goes" together.

Jaci Spain said...

Okay first of all I can't believe you don't like soccer...that is so sad to me:) And second of all I CANNOT believe you were a cheerleader. That absolutely floors me...Thanks for sharing:)