Wednesday, January 14, 2009

pink

Can I just say i strongly dislike pink...I can't help it... and i accidently changed my background to this lovely pink one...and now...I can't change it... the site that I get my backgrounds from is down and all they have are these valentines ones...and other sites change all your info on your page and all...so for now..it's pink.

Should be fun.

On a different note...went to the Cody visitation tonight. What an amazing testimony of God's grace. I look at that family and wonder how they are holding up so well...how can you stand up there next to the casket holding the man you fell in love with when you were ten years old. Only by the grace of a truly amazing God. He knows what we need and He quickly supplies grace when life becomes less than ideal. I can definitely testify to that. Praise God that when we are His children, our joy is no longer based on our circumstances.

Praying for that family. What an awesome God we serve... a God of such amazing grace and comfort.

No comments: