Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Fall Fall.... I hope

Well it is like 65 degrees outside today... and raining! I think fall may have actually arrived here in the SouthEast... I'm not getting my hopes up however...but Sir James (aka James Spann) said that it is going to be like 70 alllllll week long!

He does lie often though... not on purpose... he is just not God... kinda hard to predict the weather when you don't create it.

I love this time of year. With all my heart. It's my favorite.

This song just came on my iTunes (on shuffle). It is country...which I have come to not like very much....Brad Paisley, "She's Everything". Can I get a woop woop for old school. Makes me think of high school. I just changed it... couldn't handle it anymore.Ah Colbie Calliat thats better.

I am painting a picture of dead tree in the sunshine... sounds awesome eh? You'll see when I'm done... its not so bad.

I love Peyton Kirk.... check out her blog... she's so genuine... a rare catch... fella's better hurry... this ones not going to be single long!

back to painting.

Peace yo.

2 comments:

Peyton said...

aw rachel! i love you so very much! its so funny that you say this bc ive been thinking about you all week and wishing that i could hang out with you. i miss our fun times. thanks friend, your sweet.

Ann Marie said...

ha rach thanks for the play by play account of your afternoon...and I agree about little Pey...one of my favorite people!