Monday, October 13, 2008

Latte anyone?

So I have to admit I am a pretty regular Starbucks visitor. I have calmed down a bit though considering I am about to drop about 4 grand on a new camera, but I do have a new favorite drink. Now I must say I will always love my usual grande no water Chai latte but for those days when I want a little coffee I now resort to my two new favorites:

1. Triple Grande non-fat no whip cinnamon hazlenut latte
or
1. Triple Grande non-fat two pump caramel two pump toffeenut latte

Best part?

BOTH under 200 calories... hallelujah.
I took this at one of my favorite bux... 5 pts. downtown Birmingham. Always an adventure.

3 comments:

Peyton said...

oh rachel, i love starbucks, and just last week me and my friend needed a break from being in the dorms, so we drove all the way to dothan. which is a long drive just for starbucks. but it was WAY worth the trip. the girl is just like me, which i praise the lord for:) there arent much of those. miss ya!!

RDJones said...

Oh how fun... i would have so driven that far too!

Jaci Spain said...

I LOVE STARBUCKS TOO! I really have to control myself though because I could spend a lot of money on it. And I'm sure your little 200 calorie drink is a whole lot healthier than the White Chocolate Mocha that I get every time:)