Monday, October 27, 2008

Things That Make Your Heart Go Mmmmm

This morning when I walked outside it was about 40 degrees. I stood, took in a deep breath, and immediately smiled. My heart went Mmm. You know what I mean...when your heart warms due to something that either brings back a good memory or just is something that you love. I thought I would compile a list...leaving our Spiritual things because that list could go on forever, of things that make my heart go Mmm. Throw me a shout out with some of those things that make your heart warm and your spirit joyful.

In no real order:
+Pumpkin Spice Latte's
+The song Holy is the Lord by Chris Tomlin
+The first cold morning of the season
+Sunsets/rises
+Snow
+Chai Tea Latte's
+Touching down in a different country
+A fire, a blanket, coffee and a book
+Pumkin Patches
+Changing leaves
+Cranberry Sauce (wierd one I know)
+The movie- A Christmas Story
+Bryant Park in NYC
+Panera tomato soup
+Shutter sound
+Stars

I could probably go on forever. Random post I know...but think about it :)

2 comments:

Peyton said...

WOA WEIRD!!!!!!! YOU COMPLETELY STOLED MY POST!!!!! dangit. rachel. we must have great minds. bc i was going to blog about my heart.

did you get my picture message?? that was my 3rd chai tea latte of this season and i got in the car and literally told my friend, "this makes my heart warm."

im not even lying! rachel. shes sitting beside me now and i just told her that you blogged about this. and she said weird.

Ann Marie said...

ooohhh good post rach!
i love all those things too!