Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where's the camera?

So today has just been one of those days where I feel like... i might just be in a movie... or either on one of those candid camera shows...

This morning I was siting on the porch reading and I look up and I though... oh my word... the zoo has been attacked... there were all kinds of critters and crawly creatures everywhere! I sit out there every morning and I have never seen so many squirrels, birds, bugs, chipmunks, and other random creatures in my entire life. I felt like I was in Dr. Doolittle... except I had no idea what they were thinking.... but I'm pretty sure I can predict what one particular bird said...

As I look around at all the creatures I look to my left.... mind you I am on a screened in porch... and I see a Robin flying my way.... then it happened.... bam! Right into the screen... how can you not see that? I luaghed out loud though as the bird retreated to the closest tree branch... shook his head... probably saying to himself...idiot.

Then I proceed on to class after a quick visit with my sweet from KRiley at Seattle Drip Coffee Shop... and as i drive round and round amongst the cars... i have my windows down mind you because it feels amazing outside.....I am passed by a cowboy... no lie... complete with jeans, large belt buckle, white button up shirt, cowboy hat, and.... the best part.... a nap sack. 
I mean really... walking though the parkign deck at UAB?? how funny is that.

It's been one of those days... I'm sure more will happen. God has a sense of humor. No doubt.

No comments: