Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Moment in My Mind

So I have a test in 2 hours... my brain is going crazy.
I am sitting here in the lobby of Heritage Hall.
Am I studying...nope...well sorta..
Am I people watching...most definitely.

Every person that passes a 1 sentence comment runs through my head.

I thought I'd write them down.
All completely spontaneous.

Here is a moment in my mind.

Denim on denim...rock it girl.
I used to have that backpack.
that is way too many bags for one person.
whoa baby that sweater is tied way high on your waste.
flip flops???? its 40 degrees outside!
Oh I love that Vera pattern.
He's happy.
I would like some jeans like that.
Maaaaaccccinnnnnnn.
She must be important...she has a lot of keys.
whoa. too many stripes. are we in jail?
I haven't had a powerade in years.
I used to have clasds with her... i think.
Heck if I know how many sides a hexagon has... sorry sir.
His legs must be freezing.
and his.
and hers.
I really want some Toms.
Yes! Black pants....chocolate brown shirt....tucked it.
girl? boy? girl? boy. yep boy.
That guys has a raccoon on his head...no lie.
hmmm... she has her key wallet snapped to the collar of her vest. I'm cool with that.
I think Walabees ( i can't spell that)...are back in.
from a long ways away the professor in that classroom looks like Partick Demspey.I don't hate it.
sunglasses inside.... i guess it is bright in here.
I would hate to be a criminal justice major.how much did he weigh based on his footprint? no thanks.
I bet that shirt glows in the dark.
I like wearing scrubs.
One word. Belt.
I'm glad my hair is growing.
Poor girl... i walked with a limp for a week too. Not fun.
What a nice lady. With her coke.
mmmmm bop.



The End.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

oh man i just laughed so hard at this!